Friday, August 19, 2011

Testimony from rappycuter who won Apple iPhone 4!


Hello there PisoBidders,

I learned Pisobid from my brother after learning that he won an auction. He won the 5000 Visa Gift Card. At first, I did not want to join or even invest my money in any online transaction dahil prominent nga ang scams. I observed how the bidding works for a few minutes then I told myself, “naku, imposible naman yan! Malamang ang dami magbid niyan.”

I saw the iPhone 4 is up for grabs by midnight and that made me more assured that IT REALLY IS IMPOSSIBLE kasi dami ONLINE! I talked to my brother and asked if kakayanin kaya. He said it is all about luck. So I tried and registered so that I can experience it myself. I bought some bidpacks and waited until the iPhone 4 is ready for bidding since that is the only item I am aiming for.

Midnight came and I was very nervous as well as excited. (Well, knowing that I spent a lot of money for the bidpacks and no assurance of it coming back diba?) In a few seconds, the bidding started! I placed my about 40+ bids, the icon turned blue and it said claim! I just can’t imagine how I reacted that moment.

So pisobidders! It is all about COURAGE as well as PRAYER too :)
DON’T HESITATE and SEE YOU at the WINNING CIRCLE! J

Congratulations to rappycuter, who purchased Apple iPhone 4 16GB (WHITE) for only ₱3.63!! The lucky cherry auction winner!!! Grabe, naka isa ka! You already! (^^,)



Want to be the next BIG winner? Then start bidding and start winning at www.pisobid.com