Monday, August 8, 2011

Testimony from jfernand3z who won multiple times

I heard about PisoBid through my officemates. At first, I was doubtful with 
it since its online until I learned that one of our floor mates really won 
to the auction. So I created my account and had my first try with the 
Samsung Galaxy S2 using the free 5 bids. I lost. But with the 5 free bids, I 
learned how the game's being played. Days later, a MacBook Pro was displayed 
for auction and I was really tempted to bid. So I bought my very first "paid 
bids" using PayPal for P3,000 after seeing the next day that the MacBook Pro 
was still up 16 hours after it started. After an hour of bidding, I won the 
auction using 48 bids! well, my strategy was simple, but that's a secret! 
J/K. Nevertheless, I think I won because one of the bidders went to the 
comfort room and the other got disconnected. So just lucky me! :)



Hello! Congratulations to jfernand3z, who purchased MacBook Pro 13" 2.3 GHz for only ₱154.49!!! Mac you!! (^^,)

http://pisobid.com/Auction​s/MacBook-Pro-13-2.3-GHz/3​79



Want to be the next BIG winner? Then start bidding and start winning at www.pisobid.com