Thursday, August 4, 2011

Testimony from markvpm who won multiple times


This is my testimonial:

It all started with the iPhone 4. I saw a picture of this on my friend's page and immediately "liked" the PisoBid page in Facebook. I read the FAQs on pisobid.com how to buy bid points and the next day I bought 500 bid pack in Excel in Cubao. But it wasn't enough I said, so I bought another one in order to give me an edge over the competition. I never hesitated on buying bid points because I can see in the website that PisoBid is tied up to a lot of legitimate and already established business like Netopia. 

Night came and I bid, bid, bid all night on iPhone 4 and Nikon DSLR and BAM! I won a Nikon D3100 DSLR Camera. I lost on the iPhone 4 but still winning something is a good thing. I can't contain the happiness so news spread to my friends like wild fire and they also started to bid.
PisoBid became a habit and I always bid whenever I can especially for iPhone 4 and Mac Book but "tough luck" for me I guess, I haven't won any of those things that I want even up to this day. Nevertheless, I'm still happy in winning a Dell Streak 5 and an HP Omni 100 (2 days ago:D).
PisoBid gave me a chance on having things that are hard for me to afford. Now it's you're call to take the chance in having those gadgets that you've been wishing for. To you reader, see you in the bidding history. I mean at the bottom. HAHA. :)