Tuesday, August 9, 2011


Testimony from  therese_lo97 who won the Canon EOS 1000D DSLR

"On Sunday night of June 17, I was having my dinner in front of my laptop at around 9 pm while chatting with my high school friends in FB when I remembered Canon DSLR auction will soon end in Pisobid. So I made an excuse to stop my chat for 10 minutes and concentrate on my bid activities. It turned out about 30-45 minutes of trying to outbid others before I saw that I finally won… and I saw the word “CLAIM”…

You can’t believe it at start but yes it is… TRUE…. And just follow the instructions. In nearly 2 working days you will have your item. My Unforgettable First Bid :)

Thank you so much to Amay2011 for sharing the news about the site! "



Hello! Congratulations to therese_lo97, who purchased Canon EOS 1000D DSLR for only ₱10.69!!! . Capture moments with your new Canon!



Want to be the next BIG winner? Then start bidding and start winning at www.pisobid.com