Monday, September 5, 2011


Testimony of cocacola who won multiple items!!!
Hello Pisobidders. . .just want to share my pisobid story on how it all started. Pisobid was introduce to me by my room mate who is also an avid follower of this site. At first I was hesitant to believe that this is all true, but then i want to try my luck so i bought my first bid pack last July to see for myself, luckily on my first attempt I won thePhp 1,000 SM gift card (shock after seeing the bar turns grey and says ENDED with my nick next to it as the last bidder). This inspired me to join again the next auction good thing, Samsung Galaxy Tab is up for grabs which I dreamt of having, so I start bidding then I won again. Grabe tuwa ko cannot believe that I won a major item indenial pa ako.hehe Since then I become an avid fan of this craze. Love the excitement and thrill when playing, win or lose or kahit audience lang ako.
For claiming once your finish doing the formalities (filling-up data e.g. preferred place of delivery of item and contact number, etc) and payment. After three to five days the items that I won was delivered at our doorstep. Ganun lang po kadali magclaim.             
I wanna thank also the Pisobid support team for being accommodating and efficient. They are quick to respond to any of my queries for claiming prizes. Keep it up!
After my first win the rest is history. . .
Tips to all newbies patience, perseverance and right timing is the key to winning.So keep on bidding the item/s you like most. Goodluck and happy bidding.
See you on the winners circle.

-cocacola


Want to be the next BIG winner? Then start bidding and start winning at www.pisobid.com